Ambulatory Wheelchair Users Exist Tank Tops
Welcome to the Tank Top category at Teesstation.com, We make sure our Tank Tops products are of high quality and With the design is printed locally with eco-friendly water-based inks using a digital printing method that guarantees a long-lasting and durable print. Now you can get Ambulatory Wheelchair Users Exist Tank Tops here.
We rely on flexible soft textile printing which gives a very luxurious finish to any design. So this high-quality printing won’t crack or fade, which ensures your clothes will look perfect.
Regarding the product
- 100% COTTON
- Tanktops Men is Gildan G220 6.0 OZ (Ultra Cotton)
- Tanktops Women is Gildan G642L 4.5 OZ (Soft Style)
- DIRECT TO GARMENT MACHINE (DTG).
- HIGH-QUALITY INK.
- The print is high-quality and won’t crack or fade. We want to send you a shirt that you will love to wear.
- Small = 26″-27″ body length x 20″ chest
- Medium = 27″-28″ body length x 22″ chest
- Large = 28″-29 body length x 24″ chest
- XL = 29″-30″ body length x 26″ chest
- 2XL = 30″-31″ body length x 28″ chest
- 3XL = 31″-31.5″ body length x 30″ chest
- We accept all major credit card (with PayPal express checkout).
Handling and Shipping :
- Orders will be processed only on MONDAY – FRIDAY (except holiday).
- Ambulatory Wheelchair Users Exist Tank Tops will be sent out within 1-3 business days after payment is received.
Tank top maintenance
- Be careful: Ideally, you should wash your Tank Tops deeply with cold water and dry it with low water. If you are going to iron the shirt, don’t immediately iron the design.